English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a pair of pants (US): a pair of trousers, an item of clothing that covers both legs
Slacks (US) and trousers (UK) are synonyms of pants.
I should have worn pants instead of a skirt today because it's very cold.
- "Expect big hair, small pants, and bottles flying through the air."
- "Not only did I lose the deal, but Stink ruined my favorite pair of pants."
- "Drop your pants, mmkay?"
- "I ate so much I nearly split my pants."
- "Oddly, a pair of men's pants were found outside the bar."
- "7.5 out of 10: Investment strategy is sound, rap fantastic, pants unzipped."
- "No, no the receipt was in my pants, and my pants are long gone."
- "Well, the pants I found in a Bangladeshi harem, and the high heels are from Mummy-"
- "My wallet is in my pants pocket."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pants'? Share it with us!