English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(a) Parisian (landmark): (a landmark) in Paris or relating to the city of Paris
- "Xavier Delavigne, a well-known figure in the Parisian quarter of Montmartre, passed away yesterday."
- "(At Parisian Restaurant)"
- "At Parisian Restaurant"
- "Delavigne's tribute to his grandfather, "La Potion de Papi" was the preferred cologne of Parisian men during the summer of 1978."
- "The Parisian disguise is one of my favourites."
- "He works in one of our Parisian department stores."
Still having difficulties with 'Parisian'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Parisian'? Share it with us!