English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a passenger: a traveler, a person making a journey or trip on a plane, train, bus, etc.
Passengers must show their passports at immigration control before they get on the plane.
What is the passenger capacity of this train? How many people can the train carry?
- "Passenger : That's not fair, I was here first, I want to go in first class!"
- "Passenger : Well, I was here first, there's no way I'm moving!"
- "Passenger : First class?"
- "Passenger : No, actually, I'm sitting here."
- "Passenger : That's not fair, I was here first, I want to go to first class!"
- "Passengers in coaches 10-18 should go to gate 5."
- "Passengers in coaches 1-9 are kindly requested to go to gate 7."
- "Passenger : But my ticket says B39, too!"
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Passenger'? Share it with us!