English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a passenger: a traveler, a person making a journey or trip on a plane, train, bus, etc.
Passengers must show their passports at immigration control before they get on the plane.
What is the passenger capacity of this train? How many people can the train carry?
- "Passenger : That's not fair, I was here first, I want to go to first class!"
- "Passenger : No, actually, I'm sitting here."
- "Passenger : First class?"
- "Passengers in coaches 10-18 should go to gate 5."
- "Passenger : But my ticket says B39, too!"
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "Passengers in coaches 1-9 are kindly requested to go to gate 7."
- "Passenger : That's not fair, I was here first, I want to go in first class!"
- "Passenger : Well, I was here first, there's no way I'm moving!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Passenger'? Share it with us!