English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(to lose) patience: (to lose) restraint, cool, serenity, composure
- "I don't have the patience to listen to that sort of talk."
- "They don't have the patience to appreciate a beautiful game like soccer."
- "Princess Utopia : Patience, patience please."
- "Dr. Badguy : Patience, Mr. Delavigne, patience."
- "Tatiana : Patience Brian Jones."
- "What you lack is a cool head, and a little patience."
- "I have no patience for stupid questions and I don't like repeating myself."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Patience'? Share it with us!