English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(twice) per (day): (twice) every (day); (two times) a (day)
a slice per person each person receives one slice
- "31 dollars per unit!"
- "Only $10 per pack of 20!"
- "And did you know that this little girl was only allowed to watch 2 hours of TV per night?"
- "Scientists estimate that the web's carbon footprint (the CO2 it produces) is growing at around 10% per year, which could be bad news for internet giants such as Moogle, Microtosh, and YouLube."
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "35 dollars per unit, doesn't that sound nice?"
- "12 coffees brewed per second, 94 mails archived per minute, 6-10 chocolates fed to Bruno per hour."
- "In the last five years, the pound has risen 34 per cent against the dollar, including 10 per cent in the past 12 months."
- "Very soon, millions of people will be singing 'It hurts so bad' when they go to the bathroom. We will pay you 0.0000001 dollar per flush."
- "I propose 30 dollars per unit."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Per'? Share it with us!