English vocabulary and translations (See all)
permission: authorization, a license, approval, a sanction
- "will not sell without prior permission from the Board."
- "I'm probably photocopying or making coffee at the moment, but please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I get permission to use the phone again."
- "Requesting permission to land please."
- "You now have permission to book a ticket."
- "Horatio has very generously given us permission to use his laboratory until we find a more permanent location."
- "I have some suggestions for you, if you could find a moment to discuss them, and with Polly's permission of course."
- "Permission granted."
- "With your permission, of course."
- "Permission to enter, Brian?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Permission'? Share it with us!