English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to personalize: to individualize, to change something to one's own particular style
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this 'facelift' will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "Personalized service and all that jazz."
- "We believe that personalised marketing strategies are the way forward."
- "She also offered me 3,000 personalized Delavigne company pens, so those should be arriving at the same time as the labels."
- "The user finishes the exercises, clicks on the send button, and receives a personalized correction within minutes."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Personalize'? Share it with us!