English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a pig: an animal (usually pink) which is often killed for bacon, pork, and ham
- "Actually, to be more specific, he spit on my shoe and called me a bourgeois pig."
- "Big, happy, fat, disgusting, sexy pigs!"
- "te quartet, a group of pig musicians, will play Carnegie Hall next Tuesday, don't miss it!"
- "Just to recap on our top story, an airport sniffer pig succeeded in sniffing out a stolen package of priceless truffles yesterday morning."
- ""Babe" (offensive to women, babies, and fictional pigs)"
- "My doctor has diagnosed me with high blood pressure, I've been sweating like a pig and I haven't had a good night's sleep in weeks!"
- "He overthrew the capitalist, imperialist, fascist, consumerist pigs."
- "maybe a pig snout if you have one?"
- "Susie : Stop calling me "babe", you pig!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pig'? Share it with us!