English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a planet: a celestial body that orbits a star (for example Mars, Jupiter, Earth)
Mars is the closest planet to Earth.
- "That's my favorite planet."
- "I mean, is it like Planet of the Apes?"
- "My planet is perfect, except that we don't have jokes."
- "Your spaceship is orbiting the planet at 330,000 feet."
- "The beautiful planet you see before you is the most incredible thing you've ever witnessed."
- "Now, if you can make me laugh, then I can bring Earth humor back to my planet."
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "Your planet sounds stupid."
- "You've come all the way from the planet Everythingisperfectia to find the funniest joke on Earth."
- "A man who produced some of the most beautiful odors this planet has ever known, and even sold some of them as perfumes."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Planet'? Share it with us!