English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a planet: a celestial body that orbits a star (for example Mars, Jupiter, Earth)
Mars is the closest planet to Earth.
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "I mean, is it like Planet of the Apes?"
- "My planet is perfect, except that we don't have jokes."
- "Your spaceship is orbiting the planet at 330,000 feet."
- "The beautiful planet you see before you is the most incredible thing you've ever witnessed."
- "You've come all the way from the planet Everythingisperfectia to find the funniest joke on Earth."
- "Now, if you can make me laugh, then I can bring Earth humor back to my planet."
- "Your planet sounds stupid."
- "A man who produced some of the most beautiful odors this planet has ever known, and even sold some of them as perfumes."
- "That's my favorite planet."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Planet'? Share it with us!