English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a planet: a celestial body that orbits a star (for example Mars, Jupiter, Earth)
Mars is the closest planet to Earth.
- "Now, if you can make me laugh, then I can bring Earth humor back to my planet."
- "I mean, is it like Planet of the Apes?"
- "Your spaceship is orbiting the planet at 330,000 feet."
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "The beautiful planet you see before you is the most incredible thing you've ever witnessed."
- "That's my favorite planet."
- "You've come all the way from the planet Everythingisperfectia to find the funniest joke on Earth."
- "My planet is perfect, except that we don't have jokes."
- "Your planet sounds stupid."
- "A man who produced some of the most beautiful odors this planet has ever known, and even sold some of them as perfumes."
Still having difficulties with 'Planet'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Planet'? Share it with us!