English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
political (debate): a (debate) about politics or by politicians
- "But seriously Jean, my political views are personal, and shouldn't leave this room. Understood?"
- "by James Smithe, Political Correspondent"
- "Run for political office."
- "Political Science"
- "Brent : Good morning listeners and welcome to today's Radio Rhubarb political segment, where we'll be talking about voter turnout."
- "In their heyday in the mid-20th century, American labor unions provided a political force to be reckoned with."
- "Quite frankly Jean, if I told you about my political views, I'm afraid I would have to kill you."
- "I'm Brent Vanderplop and I'm joined in the studio by our political correspondent Wendy Boyd."
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
- "Anyhow, your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is to learn as much as you can about your colleagues' political views without offending them. For example, is your colleague a Democrat or a Republican?"
Still having difficulties with 'Political'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Political'? Share it with us!