English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
precious: valuable, expensive; adorable, beloved
a precious stone a valuable stone or gem used in jewelry (for example a ruby, a diamond, a sapphire)
- "This evening you will meet our precious Bruno for the first time."
- "You'll get your precious babies back."
- "Ellen : I think that children are the world's most precious resource."
- "If you really want to risk possible public scandal, which will cost you much more than your precious profits, then go ahead and listen to Cheeter."
- "Technique : Dress up like ghosts, monsters and sexy nurses in order to extort the precious candy."
- "Platinum is more precious than gold!"
- "Announcer : Are you tired of criminals breaking into your office, stealing your precious office supplies, computer equipment and furniture?"
- "Your calculator is precious to you, isn't it?"
Still having difficulties with 'Precious'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Precious'? Share it with us!