English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
precious: valuable, expensive; adorable, beloved
a precious stone a valuable stone or gem used in jewelry (for example a ruby, a diamond, a sapphire)
- "Platinum is more precious than gold!"
- "You'll get your precious babies back."
- "Technique : Dress up like ghosts, monsters and sexy nurses in order to extort the precious candy."
- "Announcer : Are you tired of criminals breaking into your office, stealing your precious office supplies, computer equipment and furniture?"
- "Ellen : I think that children are the world's most precious resource."
- "This evening you will meet our precious Bruno for the first time."
- "Your calculator is precious to you, isn't it?"
- "If you really want to risk possible public scandal, which will cost you much more than your precious profits, then go ahead and listen to Cheeter."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Precious'? Share it with us!