English vocabulary and translations (See all)
primary: fundamental, essential, key; basic, elementary
They are our primary customers, so they should be treated with great respect.
- "Primary responsibilities include answering incoming customer calls and managing a small staff of telephone hotline personnel."
- "Kevin : As I wrote to you earlier, our primary production need is glass bottles for our perfumes."
- "I remind you that Warbuckle's Department Stores are the primary retailer of Delavigne products, and his business represents nearly one fifth of our total revenue."
- "As you are one of the majority shareholders in the company and one of our primary investors, your presence is requested."
- "You'll become its chairman, as well as its primary financial supporter."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Primary'? Share it with us!