English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
primary: fundamental, essential, key; basic, elementary
They are our primary customers, so they should be treated with great respect.
- "You'll become its chairman, as well as its primary financial supporter."
- "Primary responsibilities include answering incoming customer calls and managing a small staff of telephone hotline personnel."
- "Kevin : As I wrote to you earlier, our primary production need is glass bottles for our perfumes."
- "I remind you that Warbuckle's Department Stores are the primary retailer of Delavigne products, and his business represents nearly one fifth of our total revenue."
- "As you are one of the majority shareholders in the company and one of our primary investors, your presence is requested."
Still having difficulties with 'Primary'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Primary'? Share it with us!