English vocabulary and translations (See all)
primary: fundamental, essential, key; basic, elementary
They are our primary customers, so they should be treated with great respect.
- "Primary responsibilities include answering incoming customer calls and managing a small staff of telephone hotline personnel."
- "I remind you that Warbuckle's Department Stores are the primary retailer of Delavigne products, and his business represents nearly one fifth of our total revenue."
- "Kevin : As I wrote to you earlier, our primary production need is glass bottles for our perfumes."
- "You'll become its chairman, as well as its primary financial supporter."
- "As you are one of the majority shareholders in the company and one of our primary investors, your presence is requested."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Primary'? Share it with us!