English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a product: a commodity, goods, merchandise, an item for sale
We sell top-quality products. The goods we sell are all of excellent quality.
- "I'm typing a press release, but all the details about the product are in a separate file."
- "Jonas : Umm. Cars, mobile phones, paper products, chemicals, steel and wood."
- "If you are quite angry with a Delavigne product, press 2."
- "If you are absolutely furious with a Delavigne product, press 3."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is one of San Francisco's most-respected local businesses, producing fine products since the early twentieth century."
- "Who else feels this product is stupid?"
- "A boycott by a boy who is boycotting French products because a French boy stole his music."
- "If you are mildly annoyed with a Delavigne product, press 1."
- "For more information about Delavigne products or initiatives, please contact Susan Bliss, director of Marketing at (415) 555-6996."
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the 'magical' properties of their products."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Product'? Share it with us!