English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a product: a commodity, goods, merchandise, an item for sale
We sell top-quality products. The goods we sell are all of excellent quality.
- "Who else feels this product is stupid?"
- "For more information about Delavigne products or initiatives, please contact Susan Bliss, director of Marketing at (415) 555-6996."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is one of San Francisco's most-respected local businesses, producing fine products since the early twentieth century."
- "I'm typing a press release, but all the details about the product are in a separate file."
- "A boycott by a boy who is boycotting French products because a French boy stole his music."
- "If you are quite angry with a Delavigne product, press 2."
- "If you are absolutely furious with a Delavigne product, press 3."
- "If you are mildly annoyed with a Delavigne product, press 1."
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the "magical" properties of their products."
- "Jonas : Umm. Cars, mobile phones, paper products, chemicals, steel and wood."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Product'? Share it with us!