English vocabulary and translations (See all)
PS (postscriptum or postscript): initials used at the end of a letter or e-mail when you want to add extra information
- "P.S. It's not Hubert's liver we will eat, but the liver of a goose."
- "PS why are you 'SHOUTING'?"
- "PS: I've also lost my sense of smell again."
- "P.S. Just to be clear: Mandatory, unpaid holiday."
- "P.S. I get Bruno's office!"
- "PS: You'll all need to sign waivers agreeing not to sue if you get hurt or die."
- "P.S. You can ignore the last section."
- "Can't wait to get you greased up and in front of the camera! PS."
- "The time for action is nigh! PS."
- "P.S. The fee for the spa is non-refundable."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'P.s.'? Share it with us!