English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
PS (postscriptum or postscript): initials used at the end of a letter or e-mail when you want to add extra information
- "P.S. The fee for the spa is non-refundable."
- "PS why are you "SHOUTING"?"
- "PS: I've also lost my sense of smell again."
- "P.S. Just to be clear: Mandatory, unpaid holiday."
- "P.S. You can ignore the last section."
- "P.S. I get Bruno's office!"
- "P.S. It's not Hubert's liver we will eat, but the liver of a goose."
- "The time for action is nigh! PS."
- "Can't wait to get you greased up and in front of the camera! PS."
- "PS: You'll all need to sign waivers agreeing not to sue if you get hurt or die."
Still having difficulties with 'P.s.'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'P.s.'? Share it with us!