English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a pub: a bar, a tavern, an inn, a saloon, a building where alcoholic drinks are served
- "Subject: Pub training"
- "Do you know a nice English pub we could go to?"
- "It's clear that you have mastered the ins and outs of the British pub, so I don't think you'll experience any cultural problems. I was amazed when you stood on the table and sang Abba songs with members of a women's rugby team. While this kind of behaviour may not be acceptable in front of your client, I'm sure you'll go down well with English girls!"
- "A real good pub is the place to be."
- "Bruno : Let's go to the pub then."
- "I hope you didn't miss your flight to London, you were extremely merry when I left the pub."
- "You can't smoke in a fucking pub?"
- "I'd like to impress this Englishman with my pub knowledge."
- "There's no table service in British pubs."
- "And since this is the Queen's Head pub, I thought you might be able to help me with my enquiries."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pub'? Share it with us!