English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
rarely: not often, hardly ever, infrequently, almost never
- "Of course, this kind of stress rarely finds an outlet through fight or flight."
- "Perhaps I am mistaken, but I doubt it, because I rarely make mistakes."
- "- I doubt that the fruit bar will be expanded since it is rarely touched."
- "Anything seems possible with Miss Bliss, whose hectic schedule suggests that she rarely spends any time working in the conventional office that you and I know so well."
- "Wendy : Brent, in the US, presidential elections rarely see more than 50% of people turn out."
Still having difficulties with 'Rarely'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Rarely'? Share it with us!