English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a raspberry: a soft red summer fruit often eaten with strawberries or meringue
- "Like a raspberry, in your tongue."
- "My Raspberry never lies, unlike Bruno Delavigne!"
- "I'm getting odours of long-weekends in Prague, raspberries crushed under the foot of a unicorn, and a distinct fragrance of lingerie."
- "Clarence : We also have a chocolate raspberry tart with strawberry sorbet on the side."
- "You can always reach me on my Raspberry Portable Device."
- "And as you must know, since those figures were published this morning, our stock has already dropped 5.67 points as of 3:20 pm New York time, according to my Raspberry portable device."
Still having difficulties with 'Raspberry'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Raspberry'? Share it with us!