English vocabulary and translations (See all)
reality: fact, truth, certainty, actuality, materiality
- "Congratulations, it will be a pleasure to transform your ridiculous dreams into a disturbing reality."
- "It is reality for a select group of people called City traders, though their number has just been reduced by one."
- "The option that gains the most votes will become reality in a month's time!"
- "One's never too young to learn the harsh realities of life, Brent."
- "- The American dream become reality for ordinary people like you."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Reality'? Share it with us!