English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a reception room, area: a room for welcoming guests and visitors, a lounge, a foyer
- "Hostess : Good evening and welcome to the reception."
- "Reception to follow at the Pink Pony"
- "The colours are just right for the reception area."
- "Also, I'd prefer the kitchen to be separate from the reception rooms. All rooms should be light and airy and pet-friendly as I have a lot of cats, and so the front door must also have a cat flap."
- "Brian : Oh, well, while I have you on the line, a man by the name of Leonard Trotsker is sitting in the reception."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Reception rooms'? Share it with us!