English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the rhythm: the beat, the tempo of music; the speed, the frequency
- "Michael Jackson : You just gotta feel the rhythm!"
- "There is no dialogue, only the rhythm of pulsating African drums. After 15 seconds, we superimpose the Delavigne logo over the girl's face, and then we have a voice-over, with a woman whispering: 'TigerLily by Delavigne'."
- "The meat is cooked with the rhythm of the samba beat."
- "Not only are melody and rhythm essential ingredients in the perfume-making process, I believe they are essential for all forms of work."
- "Let the rhythm of the samba fill your ears and the meat from our grills fill your stomach."
- "'Down with the Duke' are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Rhythm'? Share it with us!