English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the rhythm: the beat, the tempo of music; the speed, the frequency
- "There is no dialogue, only the rhythm of pulsating African drums. After 15 seconds, we superimpose the Delavigne logo over the girl's face, and then we have a voice-over, with a woman whispering: "TigerLily by Delavigne"."
- "The meat is cooked with the rhythm of the samba beat."
- "Michael Jackson : You just gotta feel the rhythm!"
- "Not only are melody and rhythm essential ingredients in the perfume-making process, I believe they are essential for all forms of work."
- "Let the rhythm of the samba fill your ears and the meat from our grills fill your stomach."
- ""Down with the Duke" are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
Still having difficulties with 'Rhythm'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Rhythm'? Share it with us!