English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a ruby: a precious red stone or jewel
- "Icarus : Eh hem, Ruby Delaware?"
- "Ruby : Well, well, well."
- "Icarus : Well now, I don't know Ruby, they are rather strong."
- "Ruby : You know, Icarus, I do find a man in glasses very attractive."
- "Ruby : Barman, another two Singapore slings, please."
- "Ruby : Hello there, barman."
- "Ruby : Oh, come on Tiger!"
- "Ruby : Icarus?"
- "I heard it might rain. -Ruby"
- "Ruby : Not a big drinker, are you Tiger?"
Still having difficulties with 'Ruby'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Ruby'? Share it with us!