English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the safety: the security, the protection
- "You should know that storing psychedelic, poisonous and alcoholic material in close proximity to cosmetic products is a major safety hazard."
- "DISCLAIMER: For safety reasons, participants are required to be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems. It is advisable to bring a spare pair of underpants."
- "Health and safety is very important."
- "We don't want to risk any health and safety lawsuits."
- "It's not just a health and safety question, but also one of respect for others."
- "Subject: re: Health and safety $$$"
- "Subject: Health and safety $$$"
- "However, I now have an answer to all of your concerns: health and safety, hygiene, nutrition, freshness of food, vegetarian options, vegan options, kosher options, halal options, nut allergies, and all the other things you're always bothering me about."
- "Our factory manager in Paris has been bugging me for some new health and safety equipment."
- "I fear not only for our safety, but for our sanity."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Safety'? Share it with us!