English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a sailor: a person who sails a boat or ship
- "Sailor : Launch a torpedo?"
- "Sailor : With my new speakers?"
- "Being a sailor is my life's dream. I've wanted to do it since last month."
- "Sailor : Horatio?"
- "Sailor : Horatio!"
- "Sailor : But don't you think renting a nuclear submarine was a little bit excessive?"
- "Sailor : Horatio, you've just received a delivery from a mermaid."
- "I'm a sailor now."
- "Sailor : So that's why you've come to sea - to kill the shark!"
- "Brian : I'm so happy to be a sailor."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sailor'? Share it with us!