English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a salad: a cold dish usually made of raw vegetables
I like to keep my salad simple with just lettuce and tomato.
- "Clarence : A spinach salad, with what kind of sauce?"
- "Marilyn Quincy : Salads?"
- "Moroccan-style broad bean salad VV"
- "Bruno : I'll just have a salad please."
- "Egg salad cream"
- "And anyway there is no more salad, so you have to choose something else."
- "Clarence : What sort of salad, sir?"
- "Bruno : And just a green salad for me."
- "I've made some very healthy food, we can start with some salads."
- "- Twelve salad dressings should be more than enough for everyone."
Still having difficulties with 'Salad'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Salad'? Share it with us!