English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a sausage: a thin tube-like food containing meat (for example hot dogs, merguez, wurst)
- "I've got 10 hungry people waiting for their sausages!"
- "The party proceeded to barbecue multiple sausages and prawns on the beach, and consume moderate amounts of beer (300-400 cans)."
- "Who ordered the double cheese and sausage?"
- "José : We got chicken, carne asada, steak, shredded beef, queso, Mexican sausage, beef tongue, vegetarian, or vegan."
- "Strong people, beer, sausage, philosophers, musicians."
Still having difficulties with 'Sausage'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sausage'? Share it with us!