English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a sausage: a thin tube-like food containing meat (for example hot dogs, merguez, wurst)
- "José : We got chicken, carne asada, steak, shredded beef, queso, Mexican sausage, beef tongue, vegetarian, or vegan."
- "The party proceeded to barbecue multiple sausages and prawns on the beach, and consume moderate amounts of beer (300-400 cans)."
- "I've got 10 hungry people waiting for their sausages!"
- "Strong people, beer, sausage, philosophers, musicians."
- "Who ordered the double cheese and sausage?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sausage'? Share it with us!