English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a (television) screen: a face or display (of a television) where images are shown, a monitor
- "Now you have two screens."
- "If you need extra space, you can just drag your applications from one screen onto the second screen!"
- "One, two, and we look on the screen – wow that's funny, it still says three units."
- "Here is your new screen!"
- "With each "groundbreaking", "must-have" widget added to the Ephone store comes another way to tune out from the real world (you know, that thing that you see through the window behind your computer screen?"
- "I wish there were enough room on my screen to display both documents at the same time!"
- "Edward : Wow Philip, you've got one of those new cellphones without a keypad – the ones where you touch the screen with your fingers!"
- "Philip : Who the f*&# stole my screen?"
- "Now, please direct your attention to the screen in front of you."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Screen'? Share it with us!