Definition See you soon
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
see you soon: see you later, so long, let's do this again sometime
- "Give me a call any time. See you soon."
- "See you soon then I hope."
- "Gotta go. See you soon!"
- "See you soon! Bob"
- "See you soon, Bruno, one way or another."
- "I hope that's clear. See you soon."
- "Thanks again for the weekend. See you soon!"
- "Philip : See you, Icarus."
- "See you soon. Love"
Still having difficulties with 'See you soon'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'See you soon'? Share it with us!