English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a selection: an assortment, a choice, a range, a variety
- "Shopkeeper : Then I don't believe you'll be disappointed with our selection sir!"
- "Also, the selection of drinks seems heavily weighted in favor of "sugar"."
- "We do have a wide selection of beverages: red wine, white wine, vodka, whiskey, cognac, apple juice, orange juice, ginger ale, soda, even Fresca."
- "I thought you might be thirsty, so I've prepared a selection of fine whiskies."
- "It's a hybrid between the French Camembert and a selection of harder German cheeses."
- "A selection of menus from the week"
- "Brian : Wow, this is a great selection."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Selection'? Share it with us!