English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
senior: superior; old, elderly, advanced in years
My sister has been promoted to senior executive of her department which is a better-paid job than the one she had before.
a senior citizen a person over 65, an older citizen
- "Senior Buyer, Odorama Beauty Products"
- "SAN FRANCISCO – The luxury fragrance industry has been rocked by news that one of the senior employees of the Delavigne Corporation may be a spy."
- "Let's make your senior staff more accessible, more attractive, more distinguished, and less naked."
- "Did you think you could organize a fight after work between two senior Delavigne employees and keep it a secret?"
- "Dear Senior Staff Members"
Still having difficulties with 'Senior'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Senior'? Share it with us!