Definition Sense of humor
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(a sense of) humor (US), humour (UK): (an ability) to find things funny; comedy
- "What do you call a German with a good sense of humor?"
- "Unfortunately, we do not have any opportunities for accountants with a sense of humor at the moment."
- "Bruno : Well, I suppose I'm looking for someone intelligent, kind, with a good sense of humor."
- "Glen doesn't appreciate your sophisticated American humor."
- "Final sentence with a touch of humor."
- "Let's add some humour in there."
- "Just a little horse humor."
- "Begin humour sequence."
- "Bruno, I see you haven't lost your sense of humor!"
- "Marlene : Finally, someone who understands my humour!"
Still having difficulties with 'Sense of humor'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sense of humor'? Share it with us!