Sense of humor
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a sense of) humor (US), humour (UK): (an ability) to find things funny; comedy
- "Just a little horse humor."
- "What do you call a German with a good sense of humor?"
- "Glen doesn't appreciate your sophisticated American humor."
- "Begin humour sequence."
- "Bruno, I see you haven't lost your sense of humor!"
- "Marlene : Finally, someone who understands my humour!"
- "Let's add some humour in there."
- "Bruno : Well, I suppose I'm looking for someone intelligent, kind, with a good sense of humor."
- "Unfortunately, we do not have any opportunities for accountants with a sense of humor at the moment."
- "Final sentence with a touch of humor."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sense of humor'? Share it with us!