English vocabulary and translations (See all)
I am sexy: I am attractive
- "I've selected a number of provocative outfits for the shoot - Japanese schoolgirl, sexy nurse, dark-haired CEO of a perfume company."
- "Sexy, right?"
- "He's got the sexiest eyes I've ever seen!"
- "A big dumb, stupid sexy parrot."
- "anyway, she ordered the oysters, and she kept eating them in the sexiest way."
- "The sexiest former spy in the former KGB of the former Soviet Union!"
- "Where you from, you sexy thing?"
- "Big, happy, fat, disgusting, sexy pigs!"
- "I simply say ‘You are fired' in my sexy (and largely incomprehensible) accent and the person limps out of the office with a big smile on their face."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sexy'? Share it with us!