English vocabulary and translations (See all)
I am sexy: I am attractive
- "Where you from, you sexy thing?"
- "-Sexy well-read blonde loves the sweeter things in life"
- "The sexiest former spy in the former KGB of the former Soviet Union!"
- "I simply say ‘You are fired' in my sexy (and largely incomprehensible) accent and the person limps out of the office with a big smile on their face."
- "anyway, she ordered the oysters, and she kept eating them in the sexiest way."
- "Big, happy, fat, disgusting, sexy pigs!"
- "A big dumb, stupid sexy parrot."
- "Sexy, right?"
- "I've selected a number of provocative outfits for the shoot - Japanese schoolgirl, sexy nurse, dark-haired CEO of a perfume company."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sexy'? Share it with us!