English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
I am sexy: I am attractive
- "A big dumb, stupid sexy parrot."
- "I simply say "You are fired" in my sexy (and largely incomprehensible) accent and the person limps out of the office with a big smile on their face."
- "Big, happy, fat, disgusting, sexy pigs!"
- "Youri say that Kalack country was created when giant salamander Bourishnakov make kisses and sexy time with Yabadev the Cruel."
- "Sexy, right?"
- "The sexiest former spy in the former KGB of the former Soviet Union!"
- "Where you from, you sexy thing?"
- "I've selected a number of provocative outfits for the shoot - Japanese schoolgirl, sexy nurse, dark-haired CEO of a perfume company."
- "-Sexy well-read blonde loves the sweeter things in life"
Still having difficulties with 'Sexy'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sexy'? Share it with us!