English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
short: small, little, not tall, not long
shorter less long, the comparative adjective of "short"
- "Why don't we try a short role-playing exercise?"
- "Glen : I'd like to open with a short meditation."
- "We apologize for the short delay."
- "He is not your average 12 year old, so we have provided you with a short list of suggestions and guidelines"
- "Glen : We're going to close today's session with a short chant of "om"."
- "Time is short."
- "Horatio : Please join us after a short commercial break!"
- "My grandma has a shorter tail!"
- "You may know him as one half of the group Dumb Prank (he's the short one with the gold helmet)."
- "Each of you will perform a short monologue as if you were your partner."
Still having difficulties with 'Short'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Short'? Share it with us!