English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(Don't be) silly: (Don't be) stupid, ridiculous, absurd
- "Brian : Stop being so silly."
- "Silly me!"
- "These days, boasting about short nights seems more silly than manly, not to mention that anyone still working on Wall Street is lucky to have a job during these tough economic times!"
- "Icarus : No, don't be silly Hannah."
- "Moira : Football is such a silly sport."
- "Samantha : No question is too silly."
- "Bruno don't be silly, you won't be needing those."
- "Brian : Don't be silly, sir."
- "The Queen : No, don't be so silly, Philip."
- "Susie : No, Philip, silly marketing tricks like this make a brand look cheap and tacky."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Silly'? Share it with us!