English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
similar: alike, comparable
- "Although "Lion Flower" looks similar to "TigerLily", I am reliably informed that its scent is second-rate and it will only be purchased by those outside our target market."
- "As for the fragrance, I'm no expert, but it smells similar enough to merit a closer analysis from our experts."
- "I remember it was a driver issue or something similar."
- "The bottle looks remarkably similar, with the same shape and colours and the logo is clearly based on ours."
- "Trey : I managed a similar team while working in telemarketing."
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
Still having difficulties with 'Similar'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Similar'? Share it with us!