English vocabulary and translations (See all)
similar: alike, comparable
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "Trey : I managed a similar team while working in telemarketing."
- "Although 'Lion Flower' looks similar to 'TigerLily', I am reliably informed that its scent is second-rate and it will only be purchased by those outside our target market."
- "The bottle looks remarkably similar, with the same shape and colours and the logo is clearly based on ours."
- "As for the fragrance, I'm no expert, but it smells similar enough to merit a closer analysis from our experts."
- "I remember it was a driver issue or something similar."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Similar'? Share it with us!