English vocabulary and translations (See all)
simple: easy, elementary, not complicated
- "It will be remarkably simple to put in place."
- "Now I'm going to conduct a simple experiment to demonstrate the properties of these different materials."
- "I'm just a simple, talking baby who needs to be burped from time to time."
- "So, my Christmas message this year is simple: people of Britain, no matter how bad the economy gets, please don't occupy Buckingham Palace."
- "It's simple to play."
- "The technology behind these perfumed adverts is quite simple."
- "Robot : Welcome to Royal Rehab, your simple solution to becoming a better leader."
- "The atrium has a modern design, with a glass and steel roof which is both simple and artistic."
- "A simple tie (solid color or striped), preferably with a bit of red."
- "The answer is quite simple."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Simple'? Share it with us!