English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(here is my) sister: (this is) the girl who has the same parents as me
- "My sister is a stripper in Miami Beach."
- "These are my sisters."
- "Youngest of 13 brothers and sisters."
- "Please don't be frightened by my sisters."
- "Tomorrow, dinner with Lucy's sister."
- "We can all stay with my sister in Muswell Hill, and visit my cousins in Lickle Ickleton."
- "My sister is getting married in June and yesterday I found a penny on the street."
Still having difficulties with 'Sister'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sister'? Share it with us!