English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to ski: to travel across snow on two long pieces of metal, plastic or wood
- "Icarus : I'd like to cancel my skiing trip!"
- "As you know, every four years, we gather to watch some of the world's palest athletes skate, ski and slide to Olympic glory for their country."
- "I believe he said something about financial deadlines, or a ski vacation, I can't remember."
- "I'm rather shaken up by what happened to my mother, and the last thing I needed was to be shouted at because I wanted a refund on a ski trip."
- "Benjamin told me you met each other once at some kind of cross country ski event in the Italian Alps."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Ski'? Share it with us!