English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to ski: to travel across snow on two long pieces of metal, plastic or wood
- "Benjamin told me you met each other once at some kind of cross country ski event in the Italian Alps."
- "Icarus : I'd like to cancel my skiing trip!"
- "As you know, every four years, we gather to watch some of the world's palest athletes skate, ski and slide to Olympic glory for their country."
- "I believe he said something about financial deadlines, or a ski vacation, I can't remember."
- "I'm rather shaken up by what happened to my mother, and the last thing I needed was to be shouted at because I wanted a refund on a ski trip."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Ski'? Share it with us!