English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a solution: a successful idea to solve a problem, an answer
- "One solution may be increasing discounts and promotions this year."
- "Icarus : There's only one solution."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "There's only one solution: we need to energize the machine with a steady pulse of infrasonic frequencies in order to cancel out all the bad resonance."
- "At our spacious and tranquil retreat, you will find a solution for all your earthly problems. Whether you have a serious alcohol or drug addiction, a troubled marriage, or are just severely disappointed in your gay children, we have a program for you!"
- "My name is Kate Baker, I'm the account manager for your 401(k) plan at American Banking Solutions."
- "Some of the world's best engineers work with planes, and they have already come up with some interesting solutions to the pollution problem. Here are a few of our favourites."
- "Congratulations on choosing Slick Brand Solutions to help repair your company's shattered reputation following your truly embarrassing nude photo leak."
- "Slick Brand Solutions"
- "Robot : Welcome to Royal Rehab, your simple solution to becoming a better leader."
Still having difficulties with 'Solution'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Solution'? Share it with us!