English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a solution: a successful idea to solve a problem, an answer
- "There's only one solution: we need to energize the machine with a steady pulse of infrasonic frequencies in order to cancel out all the bad resonance."
- "My name is Kate Baker, I'm the account manager for your 401(k) plan at American Banking Solutions."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "Icarus : There's only one solution."
- "At our spacious and tranquil retreat, you will find a solution for all your earthly problems. Whether you have a serious alcohol or drug addiction, a troubled marriage, or are just severely disappointed in your gay children, we have a program for you!"
- "Slick Brand Solutions"
- "Some of the world's best engineers work with planes, and they have already come up with some interesting solutions to the pollution problem. Here are a few of our favourites."
- "Robot : Welcome to Royal Rehab, your simple solution to becoming a better leader."
- "One solution may be increasing discounts and promotions this year."
- "Congratulations on choosing Slick Brand Solutions to help repair your company's shattered reputation following your truly embarrassing nude photo leak."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Solution'? Share it with us!