Some of you
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Some of you (will be working Saturday): A few, a number of you (will be working Saturday)
- "As some of you may know, the Opera House is a stunning building with a remarkable history."
- "Now some of you may be skeptical about networking."
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "Wear your best suits, and some of you may need to practice smiling."
- "As some of you may know, my great aunt Hilda sadly passed away last week."
- "I imagine that some of you will have questions for me as this second quarter was not as profitable as expected."
- "It's recently been brought to my attention that some of you here at Delavigne are exposing yourselves and therefore our network to unnecessary risk due to your irresponsible computer use."
- "It has recently come to my attention that some of you aren't up-to-date on the hiring policy here at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "My God some of you are big."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Some of you'? Share it with us!