Some of you
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Some of you (will be working Saturday): A few, a number of you (will be working Saturday)
- "It's recently been brought to my attention that some of you here at Delavigne are exposing yourselves and therefore our network to unnecessary risk due to your irresponsible computer use."
- "It has recently come to my attention that some of you aren't up-to-date on the hiring policy here at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Wear your best suits, and some of you may need to practice smiling."
- "Now some of you may be skeptical about networking."
- "As some of you may know, my great aunt Hilda sadly passed away last week."
- "My God some of you are big."
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "As some of you may know, the Opera House is a stunning building with a remarkable history."
- "I imagine that some of you will have questions for me as this second quarter was not as profitable as expected."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Some of you'? Share it with us!