English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
somewhere: in some place (not a specific place)
- "He's trying to hit the ball somewhere where it won't be caught."
- "We can stick the barbie in the truck and go somewhere interesting!"
- "There must be a pharmacy somewhere in the airport: buy yourself one of those inflatable travel pillows and some sleeping pills."
- "I'm sending over some of Edward Moon's hair, and, well, you already have my DNA on file somewhere, I suppose."
- "Somewhere in London, I think."
- "Edward, why don't you just disinfect the phones and uh, go somewhere else."
- "Why don't you try somewhere like Melbourne?"
- "I understand that we make this perfume in some obscure country, somewhere called."
- "How about we break for this morning and continue over lunch and drinks somewhere?"
Still having difficulties with 'Somewhere'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Somewhere'? Share it with us!