English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a spaceship: a vehicle for flying through space (used by astronauts and aliens)
- "Philip : Yeah, it's definitely a spaceship."
- "Welcome to my spaceship, I'm Todd."
- "Brian : Do you think it's a spaceship?"
- "-They travel in UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects) such as spaceships and flying saucers"
- "Your spaceship is orbiting the planet at 330,000 feet."
- "I thought I was on a spaceship!"
- "Because that's what I think it is: a spaceship!"
- "We are guests on Todd's spaceship."
- "-They have parked a spaceship outside Delavigne Headquarters in San Francisco"
Still having difficulties with 'Spaceship'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Spaceship'? Share it with us!