English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to speak: to talk, to chat, to converse, to say something, to discourse
-Do you speak English? -Yes, a little bit.
This is an irregular verb:
I speak / I spoke / I have spoken
- "I'd like to speak to your supervisor, son."
- "Unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent."
- "You speak English."
- "-We haven't spoken in eight years."
- "They speak so funny here."
- "speaks the truth."
- "(Betsy the guitar "speaks"!"
- "With over 3 months' experience in PR and damage control, Slick Brand Solution's long track record in the industry speaks for itself!"
- "Who speaks French anyway?"
- "I don't speak French."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Speak'? Share it with us!