English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to spit: to throw out water or saliva from one's mouth
Here is a bucket in case you need to spit.
- "Actually, to be more specific, he spit on my shoe and called me a bourgeois pig."
- "I'm Spitting - using "Spitter" on my mobile phone!"
- "Edward : You're spitting?"
- "I'm Spitting."
- "I love spitting!"
- "Bruno : You spit a lot."
- "They never swear and spit, and my god, they look good in those tight shirts!"
- "He isn't very fond of socialists, especially those who spit on his shoes."
- "Philip : Just as soon as I'm finished spitting this important message: "Must use toilet immediately, ate burrito for breakfast."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Spit'? Share it with us!