English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a stage: a large platform on which people perform in concerts etc.; a round, a section, a part (of a process)
- "Brent : So listeners, I am now inside the party: the first stage of my mission is complete."
- "Don't be shy, come to the stage!"
- "I'm just now reaching a stage in my career where I'm really making a name for myself."
- "Stephanie : Hello, my name is being Stephanie Martin, I am applying for the stage."
- "We look forward to seeing you showcase your talents on the world stage!"
- "We'll be so close to the stage, we won't even need to use opera glasses!"
- "The rent and other specifics will be discussed at the interview stage."
- "Icarus : It looks like he's coming to the stage!"
- "Horatio jumps on stage"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Stage'? Share it with us!