Definition Stay here
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Stay here (while I use the toilet): Don't move, remain in this place, don't go anywhere (while I use the toilet)
- "I want to stay here in my warm manure pile."
- "Stay here and I will be back."
- "Philip : Well I can't stay here drinking coffee all day."
- "Philip : Listen ladies, I know how you love to chit chat all day long, but I can't stay here."
- "We can't stay here!"
- "I like very much your village and I would like to stay here forever and ever."
- "If you just stay here for a minute, the doctor'll be in shortly."
- "This is very hard for me to say, but I have decided to stay here, at the monastery."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Stay here'? Share it with us!