English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
strangely: funnily, queerly, oddly, bizarrely, weirdly
- "I find myself strangely attracted to you, and I am curious to learn about your marital status and sexual orientation, but that must wait."
- "Though, strangely, not a single cow."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Yeah you do speak strangely, Brian."
- "Brian : I don't speak strangely, I'm British!"
- "If anyone speaks strangely here, it's YOU."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Strangely'? Share it with us!