English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to suppose: to imagine, to believe, to think, to expect, to assume, to presume
I suppose he is late because of the traffic.
- "The Queen : I suppose we could do a quick tour."
- "I suppose I could help."
- "Customer : Well, I suppose I am a bit lonely."
- "But then again, I suppose you don't have forks and knives in Sweden."
- "I suppose you know why you're here?"
- "Bruno : I suppose you heard the news."
- "I'm sending over some of Edward Moon's hair, and, well, you already have my DNA on file somewhere, I suppose."
- "Judge : Well, personally I found that argument quite convincing, but, I suppose that legally, you're entitled to defend yourself, Mr. Delavigne."
- "Jean : I suppose."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Suppose'? Share it with us!