Definition Take a left-right
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to take a (left / right): to turn, to rotate, to spin (left / right) (onto a road)
- "You're staying in the guesthouse, so if you just follow the signs past the stables, then take a left after the gazebo, you'll see the sauna."
- "Just carry along this road for about a block, and then you take a left at the traffic lights."
- "Bruno : Make a right on Franklin Avenue, past Stockton Street and then take a left on Kearney."
- "Harold : Ellie Mae, can you take a left here?"
- "Philip : As soon as you step outside the office, take a right."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Take a left-right'? Share it with us!