Definition Take off your shirt
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to take off (one's shirt): to remove (one's shirt)
- "Eiffel Shower Gel must be taken off the shelves immediately."
- "Security guard : Please take off your belt - it will probably set the alarm off."
- "She ruined her dress, so we helped her take it off and she spent the afternoon in her "unmentionables"."
- "Pants and shirt off, please."
- "Brian : Horatio, take your hands off the lady!"
- "Right, so then just as I'm about to take off her skirt, my phone rings and it's Michelle, the other girl that I was supposed to see."
- "Don't take your hands off the wheel!"
- "Bruno : Stand up Jean, and take off your hat, it's time for the national anthem."
Still having difficulties with 'Take off your shirt'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Take off your shirt'? Share it with us!