Take off your shirt
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to take off (one's shirt): to remove (one's shirt)
- "She ruined her dress, so we helped her take it off and she spent the afternoon in her "unmentionables"."
- "Eiffel Shower Gel must be taken off the shelves immediately."
- "Security guard : Please take off your belt - it will probably set the alarm off."
- "Right, so then just as I'm about to take off her skirt, my phone rings and it's Michelle, the other girl that I was supposed to see."
- "Don't take your hands off the wheel!"
- "Brian : Horatio, take your hands off the lady!"
- "Bruno : Stand up Jean, and take off your hat, it's time for the national anthem."
- "Pants and shirt off, please."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Take off your shirt'? Share it with us!