Take off your shirt
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to take off (one's shirt): to remove (one's shirt)
- "Don't take your hands off the wheel!"
- "Brian : Horatio, take your hands off the lady!"
- "Security guard : Please take off your belt - it will probably set the alarm off."
- "Pants and shirt off, please."
- "Bruno : Stand up Jean, and take off your hat, it's time for the national anthem."
- "Eiffel Shower Gel must be taken off the shelves immediately."
- "Right, so then just as I'm about to take off her skirt, my phone rings and it's Michelle, the other girl that I was supposed to see."
- "She ruined her dress, so we helped her take it off and she spent the afternoon in her 'unmentionables'."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Take off your shirt'? Share it with us!