English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a task: a job, a duty, a mission, something which needs to be done
Moving this piano will be no easy task.
a task-master a tyrant, a demanding boss
- "He's here to bring music and dance to your everyday tasks."
- "Horatio : Look, this is my "task list"."
- "When I was a perfumer in Paris, I completed all my tasks with a dance and song."
- "Project motivation (I have attached a sort of "task list" to this e-mail for you to show Miss Stake."
- "Studies show that people who are required to perform mentally-challenging tasks do better after a good night's sleep."
- "Brian, going forward all these tasks can and will be done by BrianBot!"
- "It's been awhile since I've dated, so I've prepared several different tasks for you."
- "Do this task that I have demanded of you, and your redemption will be assured."
- "Philip : Before completing my mission, I have but one remaining task."
- "Day 3 : Our tasks include washing dishes, peeling potatoes, and having our spirit slowly crushed by the inexorable passing of time."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Task'? Share it with us!