English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a task: a job, a duty, a mission, something which needs to be done
Moving this piano will be no easy task.
a task-master a tyrant, a demanding boss
- "Day 3 : Our tasks include washing dishes, peeling potatoes, and having our spirit slowly crushed by the inexorable passing of time."
- "Bruno : I will now divide you into two teams. Each team will have a diabolically difficult task."
- "Brian, going forward all these tasks can and will be done by BrianBot!"
- "When I was a perfumer in Paris, I completed all my tasks with a dance and song."
- "Your task is to clean the laboratory: The test monkeys have made a real mess playing with their feces (that's 'poo poo' to you)."
- "Do this task that I have demanded of you, and your redemption will be assured."
- "He's here to bring music and dance to your everyday tasks."
- "Philip : Before completing my mission, I have but one remaining task."
- "It's been awhile since I've dated, so I've prepared several different tasks for you."
- "Studies show that people who are required to perform mentally-challenging tasks do better after a good night's sleep."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Task'? Share it with us!